/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-02-10 20:15:472020-09-18 10:18:58Hachée
- 600 g doorregen runderlappen
- 500 g uien in rings
- 25 g Boter
- 1 tsp Chinees 5 kruidenpoeder
- 0,5 L Runderbouillon or calf broth
- 2 Leaves Bay leaves
- 2 Kruidnagels
- 2 Twigs verse tijm
- 1 Tablespoon Bloem
- 1 Tablespoon Boter
- Cut the beef into blocks of 2.5 cm. Pat them well dry with kitchen paper and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a casserole and fry the meat in ± 5 minutes all around brown. Add the onions and fry for ± 3 minutes. Add the 5 spice powder and cook for a minute.
- Put everything in the high pressure pot. Add the stock and add bay leaf, cloves and thyme. Close the lid of the pot and build the pressure (position 2 = 2 bar). Let the dish cook for 45 minutes under pressure over low heat.
- Turn off the heat and let the pot cool down for 15 minutes. Let the rest of the pressure escape throught the valve (beware, the steam is hot!).
- Mix the flour and butter well. Sift the hachee and catch the moisture. Bring the cooking moisture to the boil and bind with the butter-flour mixture (beurre manié). Let the sauce cook gently for 5 minutes and then stir in the meat with the onions. Remove the bay leaf and thyme sprigs from the dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!