/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-12-18 19:43:082021-11-02 09:49:25Pumpkin soup with coconut cream
Pumpkin soup with coconut cream
- 1 Pieces flespompoen
- 2 Liters Bouillon
- 1 Pieces Sjalot
- 1 Tablespoon curry
- 1 Cm ginger root
- 1 Pieces Big carrot
- 0,5 liters coconut cream
- Clean the pumpkin and cut it into coarse pieces. Remove the seeds. Cut the carrot into slightly smaller pieces, because those get slower cooked.
- Chop the shallot finely and cook in oil or butter. Not too hard, slowly so that the shallot does not color but becomes soft.
- Peel the ginger root and cut into small pieces.
- Put the broth in the pan with the cooked shallot and bring to a boil. Add the pumpkin and carrot and cook them.
- By the end of cooking time, add the ginger and curry.
- When the vegetables are cooked, make them fine with the hand mixer. Add the coconut cream and season with salt and a little pepper.
- Serve in a bowl or on a plate and sprinkle some olive oil over it.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!