/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-03-28 18:52:342020-09-18 11:29:53Lentil stew
- 300 g Linzen Black Beluga lentils
- vegetable oil
- 1 pcs Rode ui chopped
- 1 pcs witte ui chopped
- 3 stems Bleekselderij chopped
- 2 pcs winterwortelen peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 tsp cake and gingerbread spices
- 75 g Tomatenpuree
- 1 l Groentebouillon
- 400 g Geitenkaas soft, grillable
- 250 ml Fruity, red wine
- 2 pcs Laurierblaadjes
- Wash and cook the lentils - salt-free - and let them cool in the cooking liquid.
- Take a frying pan and heat a large dash of oil in it. Add both onion types and fry gently. Then add the celery and carrot cubes and fry with stirring.
- After 5 minutes, add the cookie spices and bake with a little stir. Then add the can of tomato puree, let it bake and add the wine. Add the bay leaves and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- When the carrot is soft and almost cooked, add the drained lentils and possibly some of the cooking liquid. Add the vegetable stock and stir well.
- Leave to simmer for 15 minutes and, if necessary, add some of the cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven or grill to 180ºC.
- Place the goat cheese on a piece of baking paper. Grill for 5 minutes or as long as necessary to form a brown, crispy crust. Divide the cheese into four or eight.
- Put the lentil stew in a nice deep plate and put the pieces of goat cheese on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!