/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2017-12-29 00:40:342020-09-18 13:18:11Oliebollen
- 500 g Melk
- 50 g Gist
- 1 Egg
- 500 g Bloem
- 15 g Lemon zest
- 50 g Boter melted
- 10 g Zout
- 300 g Raisins soaked
- 100 g Sultanas soaked
- 200 g Apple cubes jonagold
- Add yeast to 85% of the milk and stir the egg in. Add the flour and lemon zest. Knead the dough with a kitchen mixer.
- Add the leftover lukewarm milk little by little to the dough. Add the melted butter and salt and knead the mixture for another 15 minutes with a mixer.
- Stir the raisins, sultanas and apple cubes carefully into the dough.
- Cover the dough with a moist cloth and let it rise for 30 to 45 minutes in a warm area, around 35ºC. The temperature of the dough should be 28ºC.
- Scoop the dough well after it has risen. Let stand for another 5 minutes. Heat the oil to 180ºC.
- Scoop the dough with two spoons (or an ice cream spoon) to make balls and place in the oil. Deep fry for 6 minutes and turn around halfway. Remove from the oil when they are golden brown. Smaller balls are done after 3 minutes of deep frying. Rest on kitchen paper and sprinkle with powdered sugar once cooled down.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!