/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-02-20 12:28:272020-09-18 13:17:25Onion cream
- 500 gram White onion
- 150 gram Butter unsalted
- 75 gram water
- 15 pieces Kruidnagels
- Clean the onions and cut them in large pieces.
- Boil the water and butter and homogenize with a food processor/blender.
- Add the cut onions, a pinch of salt and the cloves. Cover with fat-free paper.
- Allow to cook for 20 minutes. Then, blend the mixture with a cooking machine or thermoblender.
- Season with salt. Press the cream through a sieve.
- Allow to cool and keep in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!