/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-02-12 12:09:192020-09-18 13:17:29Tiramisu eenvoudig
- 125 ml Slagroom
- 2 tbsp Suiker
- 250 gram Mascarpone
- 4 tbsp Melk
- 18 pieces Lange vingers
- 1 cup Strong coffee lukewarm
- Cacaopoeder for decoration
- Make a strong cup of coffee and allow to cool. Break all the lady fingers into pieces.
- Beat the whipped cream and sugar until stiff. In another bowl, add the milk and mascarpone, and stir until mixed. Scoop the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture and stir gently.
- Place some lady fingers on the bottom of your cup/pot/glass and pour a tablespoon of coffee on top. Add a layer of the mascarpone mixture. This is possible with a spoon, but for a more beautiful effect, use a piping bag with a cartel nozzle.
- Continue making layers until the pot is full. So, after the cream comes the lady fingers, the coffee and the mascarpone mixture. Continue doing this pattern. Finish with a tuft of mascarpone and sprinkle some cacao powder on top. Place the pot in the fridge 15 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!