/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-11 15:01:572020-09-18 15:21:00Risotto aux épices
Risotto aux épices
Risotto, served in a crêpe, with sauce au Sherry.
- 3 dl Chicken stock
- Zeezout rough sea salt
- Peper black pepper
- 2 tbsp Olijfolie
- 1 Ui finely cut
- 2 clove Knoflook peeled and cut
- 1 Kaneelstokje
- 2 Laurierblaadjes
- 100 g Rijst. risotto
- 1 dl Vermouth dry
- 0,5 dl Sherry
- 20 g Boter
- 10 g Parmesaanse kaas freshly grated
- 5 tbsp Mascarpone
- Heat the chicken stock and control if it is seasoned well.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and braise the onion on low heat.
- Add garlic and bay leaves and stir well.
- Add rice and stir well.
- Add vermouth, Sherry and the cinnamon stick and allow to boil until the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
- On low heat, add the chicken stock little by little while stirring constantly. Make sure the stock is completely absorbed by the rice.
- Remove the cinnamon stick from the pan.
- Stir in the butter, parmesan cheese and mascarpone. Do not stir for too long, since the mixture must be creamy.
- Place each crêpe in a buttered cup or ramekin.
- Scoop the risotto in the crêpe and fold the ends over it.
- Cover with cling film and steam in a steamer.
- Turn the cup over on a plate and serve with the Sherry sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!