/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2022-03-10 10:50:442022-03-10 10:54:17Polenta fingers
- 10 g sesame seeds
- 1,5 l milk
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 300 g cornmeal
- Roast the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan. Let cool on a cool and dry surfaceR
- Heat the milk with the sesame oil. When the milk starts to boil, sprinkle in the cornmeal, stirring vigorously. Let it cook for 6 minutes while stirring.
- Then sprinkle in the toasted sesame seeds and mix by stirring well.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on the work surface. Pour over the polenta and cover with another piece of baking paper. Roll it up to a bar of 2 cm in diameter. Then set aside to cool.
- Make rectangles of 10x1x2 cm from the rod.
- Heat a good dash of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the polenta fingers until they are golden brown. Then drain on a piece of kitchen paper.
Source: Alasin Ducasse, Grand livre du cuisine
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!