/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2022-03-08 16:44:102022-03-08 16:48:24Pizza margherita
- 300 g pizza dough
- 200 g mozzarella
- 250 g tomatoes peeled and squeezed
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make the pizza dough well in advance, see recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C, preferably with a pizza stone in it. Otherwise, on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the tomatoes, salt, oregano and olive oil in a bowl and mix slightly. Not too much, the tomatoes should still be recognizable.
- Sprinkle some flour on your work surface and roll out the dough into a round thin sheet.
- Place the dough on a baking tray. Then top with the tomato sauce, stay slightly away from the edge. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the mozzarella on top of the tomato sauce and bake for another 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle over some basil leaves.
- With an oven stone, put everything in the oven at the same time, including the mozzarella. Then bake for 4 minutes, which is shorter, because the stone gives a lot of heat from below. When the pizza is out of the oven, sprinkle some basil leaves over it.
Source: Bijbel Italiaanse keuken
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!