/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-05-10 16:01:412020-09-18 11:05:13Peanut dipping sauce
Peanut dipping sauce
- 2 tsp olie om mee te bakken
- 2 Cloves Garlic Pressed
- 1 tsp Gember freshly grated
- 3 Tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tablespoon hoisin saus
- 160 Ml water
- 3 Tablespoon pindakaas met stukjes noot
- Heat the oil in a narrow pot on medium heat. Once the oil just gets a little hot, add the garlic and ginger and bake for about 30 seconds until it starts to smell. Add the sweet chilli sauce, the hoisin sauce, water and peanut butter and stir until everything is smooth. Let gently simmer until the sauce thickens. Leave to cool down.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!