/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-06-10 15:40:262022-03-13 18:27:15Pangsit with pork and shrimps
Pangsit with pork and shrimps
- 1 pcs spring onion or small leek 20-30 cm length
- 150 g Shrimps peeled and chopped
- I00 g ground pork
- 1 el saam-gler
- 3 el Soya sauce
- 2 tl Sugar
- 50 g Water chessnuts in cubes
- 30 pcs spring roll sheets 13 cm in diameter
- 1 liters vegetable oil to deep fry
- sweet chili sauce
- Cut the spring onion or small leek lengthwise into 5-7 mm wide strips. Cut just as many strips as you have egg roll sheets. Place the strips in the boiling water bowl for 30 seconds and then let them cool in the cold water. Drain them, pat them dry and set them aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the prawns with the pork mince, the samler, soy sauce and sugar and water chestnuts. Cover them with plastic wrap and put them in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before use.
- Place a spring roll on your work surface and scoop 1 teaspoon of the filling in the middle. Bring the edges of the sheet together and tie them together with a strip of spring onion or leek. Put a double button in it for safety's sake. Repeat this with the rest of the sheets and filling.
- Heat the oil to fry in a wok or frying pan to 180° C, or until a piece of bread turns brown in 30 seconds. Divide the pangsits into portions and fry for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Scoop them out of the wok with a skimmer and let them drain on a piece of kitchen paper. Serve with sweet chili sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!