/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2022-10-20 22:02:202022-10-20 22:06:48Lasagne di bietole
Lasagne di bietole
- 4 pieces beetroot large beets
- 150 g smoked ham
- 70 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 500 ml milk warm
- 90 g grated parmesan cheese
- chili powder
- Boil the beets in water or roast them in the oven at 200°C. They are done when you cut them easily with a potato peeler. Peel the beets while they are still warm and slice them thinly on the mandolin.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and then add the flour. Stir until well combined and let it cook for a while. Then add the warm milk while stirring. The mixture should be smooth every time you pour in the milk again. Finally add three quarters of the parmesan cheese, the nutmeg, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place a row of beets in a buttered baking dish. Place a layer of ham on top. Pour a layer of cheese sauce on top and then beets again. Continue until the beets are gone and you finish with the sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and some pepper from the mill.
- Place the lasagne in the oven for 35 minutes and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!