/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-10-15 17:34:332020-09-18 11:59:46Bucatini met olie en knoflook
Bucatini with oil and garlic
- 100 g Broodkruim
- 1 cloves Knoflook pressed
- 2 el Peterselie coarsely chopped
- 15 cloves Knoflook slices
- 1 tsp. Chilipeper
- 150 ml Olijfolie
- 2 tblsp Kappertjes coarsely chopped,
- 650 g bucatini
- Mix the bread crumble, the crushed garlic and half of the parsley in a bowl and add salt and pepper. Put away until use.
- Fry the slices of olive oil and chili pepper in a frying pan until the garlic is light brown, then add the capers and the bread crumb mixture. Mix and keep warm.
- Boil the pasta in salted water al dente. Drain and immediately put in the pan with the garlic sauce. Spoon well and sprinkle with the rest of the parsley and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!