/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-02-06 15:13:112020-09-18 11:31:15Be Pasih Mebase Maceh
Red gurnard with coconut sauce
Be Pasih Mebase Maceh
- 4 pcs Red gurnard fillet
- 1 pcs lombok Chili pepper
- 2 pcs sereh
- 4 pcs Salam leaves
- 3 cm Gember
- 60 ml coconut cream
- 2 el rice oil
- 2 pcs Limoen
- 4 leaves djeroek lima
- Caster sugar, white
- 125 g Base be pash fish bumbu
- Fill in the gurnards and put the fillets in the fridge. Cut the lomboks in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Then cut them into very fine strips. Mix the juice of a lime with salt, white pepper and the strips of lombok.
- Marinate the red mullet gurnard herein at least 15 minutes
- Peel and grate the ginger. Bruise and knot the stems sereh. Heat the rice oil in a wok and fry the salad leaves, the sereh and the ginger on low heat. Fry the ginger for 3 minutes.
- Add the boemboe and bring to the boil. Stir the juice of the other lime through the sauce. Then add the coconut cream and let it simmer slowly.
Pan fry the gurnards
- Heat rice oil in a frying pan and gently fry the fillets until golden brown on the skin. Remove them from the pan if the outside of the fillets turn white. Drip lime juice over the fish.
- Serve on a pre-heated plate. Place the sauce next to the fish and add cucumber, for example the sweet sour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!