/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-02-06 16:15:412020-09-18 11:31:14Be celeng base manis
Pork with king oyster mushrooms
Be celeng base manis
- 800 g porc tenderloin
- 3 pcs Sjalot
- 7 clove Knoflook
- 2 pcs Bosui
- 6 cm Gember
- 4 pcs lombok chili pepper
- 3 tblsp arachide olie
- 1 tblsp Tamarinde
- 4 tblsp Ketjap Manis
- 2 tblsp ketjap asin
- 2 pcs rawit
- 0,5 tsp black pepper coarsely ground
- 2 pcs Limoen
- 500 ml Chicken stock
- 100 g oyster mushrooms
- Cut the meat into cubes of 2 cm. Peel and chop the shallot and garlic. Cut the spring onion into thin oval rings. Peel the ginger and cut into wafer-thin slices. Cut the lombok in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and seed lists and cut very small.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the shallots and the garlic, about 2 minutes to light brown. Add the meat and the ginger and brown over medium heat.
- Dissolve the tamarind in 2 tablespoons of water. Do this with the meat and then the 2 types of soy sauce, the rawits and pepper. Bake for about 1 minute.
- Squeeze out the lime and add to the meat. Stir well and add half of the chicken broth. Simmer for 1 hour. Continue to supplement with the broth.
- Cut the oyster mushrooms into long thin strips and let them warm up in the sauce for the last 3 minutes.
- Grate the lime zest. Then cut the white away and cut the lime between the fleece. Then cut the lime wedges into triangles.
- Remove the rawits from the sauce. Serve the meat and make up with half rings of spring onions, lime triangles and lime zest.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!