/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-02-06 13:46:222020-09-18 11:31:20Jamur Hati Siap
Mushrooms stuffed with chicken liver
Jamur Hati Siap
- 600 g Kippenlever
- black pepper
- 3 pcs Sjalotten
- 250 g Champignons
- 5 cloves Knoflook
- 2 Lomboks Chili pepper
- 2 cm Gember
- 1 tsp Kurkuma
- 3 tblsp Ketjap Manis
- 2 dl Kippenbouillon
- 1 tblsp Peterselie
- Clean the chicken livers and cut them in half, but so that there are pieces that fit nicely into a mushroom hat.
- Clean the mushrooms well and remove the stalks from the hat. Cut the stalks. Cut the lombok into rings. Peel and grate the ginger. Peel and cut the shallots into thin rings and peel and cut garlic into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry on high heat first the shallots and then the garlic crispy and golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper. Keep the oil. Heat the oil in the wok and fry the mushroom caps lightly brown. The oil must be well hot so that the mushroom caps will quickly seal to absorb as little oil as possible. Remove the mushroom caps from the wok and drain on kitchen paper. Keep the oil.
- Season the chicken livers with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in the wok and add oil if too much oil is absorbed by the mushrooms. Fry the chicken livers around brown. Add the lomboks and fry for 2-3 minutes. Then add the ginger, the kunyit, the mushroom chips and the kecap and let it cook for 10 minutes on low heat. If it becomes too dry, add a little chicken stock.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the pieces of liver and spoon over a little sauce. Put on each a few rings crispy shallot and slices of garlic. Sprinkle with very finely chopped parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!