/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-10-03 13:25:502020-09-18 10:52:58White leek and green apple and Matcha tea
White leek and green apple and Matcha tea
- 4 pieces rode bietjes small
- 4 pieces Prei Thin leeks, the white parts
- 2 tblsp Olijfolie
- 1 pieces Granny smith
- 0,5 pieces Citroen
- 20 g Boter salted
- 1 tsp groene Matcha thee powder
- 2 tsp Sesamolie
- 1 tsp Mierikswortel grated
- 1 branch Basilicum
- Cook the beets in the oven at 250ºC wrapped in aluminum foil. Depending on the size, this takes 30 minutes to 1 hour. Cut the white of the leek into pieces of 2 cm and braise them in the olive oil over low heat until al dente. Cut the green apple and lemon into wafer-thin slices on the mandolin or slicer. Fry them over medium heat in a frying pan with the butter, without coloring them.
- Peel the beets when they are done and cool a little. Cut them into slices and arrange them on a bowl with the leek, lemon and apple. Spoon the baking liquid of the leek, apple and lemon over it, sprinkle with the tea and season with the sesame oil, soy sauce and grated horseradish. Possibly some salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!