/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-10-03 13:59:012020-09-18 10:52:55Rillette piglet from Baambrugge
Rillette piglet from Baambrugge
- 250 g Zout
- 75 g Suiker
- 2 l water
- 2 branches Tijm
- 1 leave Laurier
- 2 cloves Knoflook
- 300 g varkensnek
- 100 g Varkensbuik
- 2 l Kippenbouillon
- Put the salt, sugar and spices in the water and bring to the boil. When the salt and sugar have dissolved, allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Put the meat in the water and set aside for 24 hours.
- Remove the meat from the brine and rinse it.
- Put on the chicken stock and let it cook until it falls apart. Sieve the meat from the broth and put the meat and the broth away in the fridge.
- Remove the fat from the stock and put in a food processor. Add the meat and turn to a spreadable mass.
- Serve with toasted bread and cornichons, onions and capers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!