/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-02-09 14:49:412020-09-18 13:17:33Truffle soup with puff pastry crust (Paul Bocuse)
Truffle soup with puff pastry crust (Paul Bocuse)
- 1,2 l Beef bouillon or consommé
- 160 g Cooked foie gras
- 100 g Fresh black truffle in season
- 8 tbsps Carrots cut into brunoise
- 8 tbsps Onions cut into brunoise
- 4 tbsps Meat from the bouillon cut into small dices4
- 4 tbsps Breast or leg of chicken cooked and cut into small dices4
- 0,04 l Noilly Prat
- 0,08 l Truffle jus
- 8 pcs Puff pastry cut into discs for bowls of 14 cm diameter
- 50 g clarified butter
- 2 pcs Egg yolks
- 1 pinch Fine salt
- To taste Fine salt
- To taste Black peppermill
- Peel, wash and cut the onions and carrots into brunoise and sweat in butter.
- Cut the chicken, the beef and the foie gras in dices of 8mm side.
- Slice the black truffles.
- Divide these ingredients equally In individual serving bowls. Pour the consommé, Noilly Prat and truffle jus. Rectify the seasoning with fine salt and black peppermill.
- Brush the discs of puff pastry with egg wash and cover the bowls pressing the edges to insure sticking. Brush the cover with the egg wash and decorate with the tip of an office knife. Place into the refrigerator.
- Pre heat the oven on 245ºC. Prior to baking brush once more the covers with the egg wash. Bake in the oven at 230°C during 10 minutes and then reduce the temperature to 180°C to complete the cooking process.
- When the dough is puffy and of a nice golden color, remove from the oven, brush the crusts with clarified butter and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!