/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-11-14 14:00:182020-09-18 10:20:32Sausage with cavolo nero
Salsiccia con cavolo nero
Sausage with cavolo nero
- 4 pcs sausages
- 30 g Boter
- 80 ml Witte wijn
- 100 ml Kippenbouillon
- 2 cloves knoflook fijngesneden
- 600 g Cavolo nero stripped of the thick veins and cut into pieces
- zout/ peper.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan with a dash of olive oil. Bake the sausages on medium heat until nicely browned.
- Deglaze with white wine and add the stock. Reduce until the sausages are cooked.
- While the sausages are cooking, heat in a pan of olive oil and garlic. When the garlic starts to brown, add the cavolo nero. If necessary, a dash of chicken broth or water. Sauté for 4 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sautéed cavolo nero on a plate and place the sausages on it. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!