/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-11-14 13:37:042020-09-18 10:20:40Fried quails with grapes
Fried quails with grapes
- 4 pcs kwartels
- 4 slices Pancetta
- 40 g Boter
- 2 el extra vergine olive oil
- 6 leaves sage
- 150 g witte druiven
- 200 ml Marsala
- 100 ml Kippenbouillon
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Rinse the quails inside and out and clean and pat dry. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the belly and on the outside. Wrap each quail in a pancetta slice and wrap a piece of kitchen string around it to secure it.
- Melt the butter with the olive foil in a frying pan. Put the sage in the pan. Roast the quail over high heat until they have a nice golden brown color. Remove from pan and put in a baking dish. Add half of the grapes. Deglaze the pan with the marsala and broth.
- Pour the contents of the pan over the quails, cover with aluminum foil and put the dish in the oven for 20 minutes. Add the remaining grapes for the last 5 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven. Pour the broth into a pan. If necessary, boil it a little and season with salt and pepper.
- Let the quails loosely covered with aluminum foil in a warm place for 5 minutes. Bake the crostini in a little butter until golden brown.
- Cut the quail in half. Place a crostino on each plate, two quarters and some grapes. Pour the sauce over it.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!