/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-11-14 14:09:552021-08-15 13:01:59Lamb ragû
- 1 kg peeled tomatoes
- 300 g lamb shoulder minced
- 300 g red wine
- 100 g onion and carrot mire poix
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g butter
- Heat the butter and fry the vegetables cut in mire poix until they are soft.
- Heat the oil and fry the salted lamb. Then add the vegetables and add the wine. Then reduce to half.
- Add the tomatoes and let simmer with the lid, also reduce again by half. Season with salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!