/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-15 09:37:432020-09-18 15:05:21Saltimbocca
- 1 kg Veal escalope
- 400 g Parmaham
- 1 bunch sage
- black pepper
- 0,1 l Marsala
- 100 g Butter
- Cut three slices of veal escalope per person
- Put a slice on a piece of cling film, one on top and one under the meat. Beat with a heavy flat knife on the surface to make it a little thinner.
- Cover every piece of meat with the parmaham, chopped sage and pepper.
- Make a roll and tie it up with a wooden stick.
- Pan fry in butter or oil and finish with white wine or marsala wine. Chop a few lumps of butter to make the sauce thicker. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!