/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-01-23 11:56:302020-09-18 10:19:17Ricotta fritters
Zeppole di ricotta
- 300 g Bloem type 00 or patent flower
- 250 g Ricotta
- 90 g Suiker
- 2 tsp Bakpoeder
- 2 Pieces Eieren
- 1 Peel Sinaasappel Grated
- 1 Peel Citroen Grated
- 60 g Suiker or powdered sugar for dusting
- olie om te bakken
- Put the flour, ricotta, sugar, baking powder, citrus peels and eggs in a bowl and mix quickly to a dough. Cover the bowl and leave half an hour rest.
- Divide the dough into pieces of 35 grams. Roll each piece into a roll and make it a loop.
- Heat oil to 180ºC.
- Fry the fritters with 4 pieces a time, turn after 1 minute. Keep turning until they're pretty brown. Remove them with a foam spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Roll the fritters if they're still warm by the sugar. Serve hot, that's the best.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!