/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-03-05 15:35:542020-09-18 10:17:19Pide
- 15 g fresh yeast
- 0,5 Tl Sugar
- 450 g Flower
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1,5 Dl Water
- 2 TBLSP Olive oil
- 2 TBLSP Turkish yogurt
- 1 Pieces Egg
- 1 TBLSP Seeds sesame, nigella seeds, poppy seeds
- Mix the yeast with some of the water so it dissolves in here. Put away until some foam comes up.
- Make a dimple in the flour and pour in the yeast solution, the yogurt and start mixing. Always add some water until you have a dough that doesn't stick. Then knead the dough. Beat the dough flat and fold it in from the edges. Put some olive oil in a bowl and place the dough in it to raise. Put a cloth over the bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC. Grease a baking sheet with oil and put it in the public transport for 2 minutes and so that it is hot.
- Beat the dough down again and knead for a while. Then make large slices of the dough. Pull your fingers out from the inside out to create a thick edge. Make a knurled edge and place the slice (s) on the hot baking sheet. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with seeds.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes until golden brown. Leave on a grid to cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!