/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-03-09 22:27:382020-09-18 10:01:49Pan di spagna
Pan di spagna
- 8 Pieces Eieren
- 240 g Suiker
- 0,5 Pieces Citroen Peel
- 240 g Pastry flour
- Put the eggs, sugar and lemon zest in a mixer and let the mixer beat for 15 to 20 minutes, until the blend is light yellow and three times the original volume.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and sprinkle the flour partially, while mixing with a spatula until fluffy.
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC. Grease a spring tin and line it with baking paper. Pour the batter into the tin and put it in the oven.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes and leave the oven closed for the first 30 minutes. With a satay prick you can check if it's cooked. If the prick is still damp, let it bake for a while.
- When the cake is cooked, turn off the oven and leave the oven door ajar. Let it cool down for 10 minutes. Then place the cake on a grid to continue to cool. After 10 minutes, gently loosen the cake with a knife, remove from the spring tin and leave to cool down.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!