/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-12-21 20:12:042020-09-18 11:32:03Pasteis de nata MvdK
Pasteis de nata MvdK
- 1 liter Melk Full milk
- 1 kilo Suiker Fine sugar
- 250 gr Bloem
- 3 Sticks Kaneel
- 1 Ps Hand of Buddha or 2 lemons
- 600 ml water
- 20 pcs Egg yolks
- 1 recept Puff pastry for Pasteis de nata
- Use a peeler to peel the skin of the 'hand of buddha' in a pan.
- Break the cinnamon sticks and add them in the pan.
- Add the water and sugar and cook the mass and let it simmer for 1 minute
- Let the sugar water stand for a few minutes next to the fire so that the taste of the cinnamon and 'hand of buddha' can pass into the sugar syrup that has been formed. Strain the sugar syrup now.
- Now mix the flour and milk in a pan and heat on medium height until a nice smooth, rather thick porridge is formed.
- Now add the sugar syrup in four stages until a nice smooth mass is formed.
- Roer deze massa nu koud op ijswater.
- When it is cold, add the egg yolks and stir smoothly.
- Strain this mass through a fine sieve.
- Let the cream rest for 24 hours.
- Cut off 1 cm of the rolling rolls. Squeeze this dough into the slightly buttered molds to 1 to 2 millimeters above the mold. This is because puff pastry shrinks during baking. Now fill the baking tins with dough to 5 millimeters under the dough with the cream. Bake Pastéis de Nata 7 minutes at 240 degrees Celsius in an oven with ventilation. If you have an oven without ventilation, increase the temperature by 20 degrees to 260 degrees Celsius. Let the Pastéis de Nata rest on a cooling grid before serving. Serve a can with cinnamon powder next to it so that cinnamon powder can be sprinkled to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!