/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-12-21 20:07:182020-09-18 11:32:05Bladerdeeg pasteis de nata
Puff pastry pasteis de nata
- 1 kilo Bloem
- 550 gr water
- 20 gr Zout
- 400 gr Slices cold butter
- 200 gr Soft butter
- Mix the flour, salt and water in a mixing bowl and knead into a dough.
- Knead the dough on the workbench to a nice, firm, even dough. In this dough we will soon process the butter.
- Let the dough rest for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Roll out the dough into a 40 × 60 cm rectangle.
- Now place the 400 grams of thinly sliced butter over 2/3 of the paste.
- Fold the dough in three and give it the first round by rolling the resulting paste again into a paste of 40 × 60 cm.
- Now let the dough rest for another hour in the refrigerator.
- Repeat this process for the second round and leave for another hour in the refrigerator.
- Repeat this process for the third time. Your dough has now had three half rpm.
- Now cut the dough into 6 equal parts.
- Now roll out each part to a rectangle of 50 × 20 cm.
- Now lubricate with a brush a thin layer of butter on each slice. (the 200 grams of butter must be distributed over the 6 slices).
- Now roll the paste (which is buttered with the butter), moisten the last piece of light to seal the roll and repeat this process with the remaining 5 dough slices.
- Pack the rolling pins in plastic foil and let the dough, which is now ready for use, rest for 24 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!