/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-03-03 16:27:182020-09-18 10:17:27Mussels with sweet potato fries
Mussels with sweet potato fries
- 2 Kg Mosselen
- 50 g chilipepers
- 0,25 Pieces lenteui
- 1 TBLS Bieslook
- 2 TBLSP Peterselie
- 1 Pieces Limoen Sap
- zwarte peper
- 2 Pieces Sweet potatoes
- Limoen in wedges
For the table
- 2 Pieces Chilipeper Halved
- Clean the mussles under running water. Cut the spring onions, chop the chives and garlic and parsley. Clean the sweet potatoes with a brush. Then cut into 1cm slices and put them back in fries. Cook for 5 minutes, until the outside is soft and the inside still hard. Then cool down in ice water.
- Put oil in a large pan and heat. Add chillies, the sliced spring onions and chives and fry them for a few minutes. Add garlic, thyme and parsley and wait for everything to start scents. Then add the mussels add it and put the lid on the pan. Boil the mussles over high heat until the shells open. Pour in the lime juice, grind the black pepper over it and shake the pan with lid on a few times.
- Put on a pan of oil and let it come to 180ºC. Bake the sweet earth potatoes until crispy. Drain on kitchen paper and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Serve the mussels for each in a separate bowl, with the fried herbs and still separate extra chilli and wedges lime. Put the fries in another bowl, optional with some home made made mayonnaise based on lemon or lime.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!