/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-03-03 13:35:432020-09-18 10:17:29Crème brûlée with passion fruit and vanilla
Crème brûlée with passion fruit and vanilla
- 5 Dl Room
- 1 Pieces Vanillestokje
- 4 Pieces Egg yolks
- 65 g Suiker
- 2 Pieces Passion fruit
- Rietsuiker for the caramel
- Pour the cream into the pan. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod and add in the cream with the stick. Bring the cream to the boil gently and leave a few minutes of simmering. Remove the pan from the heat and leave for a few minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C. In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the white sugar into a creamy substance. Then slowly add the hot cream and stir well. Then remove the vanilla pod.
- Scrape the passion fruit with a spoon and stir the pulp through the cream. Mix over crème brûlée in the bowl and put them a baking tray. Pour in warm water so that half of the bowls are underwater. Bake the custard for about 45 minutes. It's got to be a little soft in the middle.
- Let it cool down. Put them in the refrigerator until further use.
- Sprinkle the top of the crème brûlées with some cane sugar and spread it over the custard. Then caramelise with a gas burner and let the custard get cold again.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!