/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-08 10:18:012022-03-28 11:37:52Madeleine almond
- 60 g Almond flour
- 70 g sugar
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 20 g Flour
- 2 pieces Egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g Butter melted
- Mix the almond flour with half the sugar, the vanilla sugar and the flour.
- Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff, then add the rest of the sugar and continue beating until the sugar crystals have disappeared. Then carefully fold in the almond mixture, and finally the melted butter.
- Place the batter in a piping bag and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Then preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Pipe the batter into buttered madeleine molds with a piping bag. Bake the madeleines in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!