/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-08 10:27:222020-09-18 15:50:47Tomaatjestaart
- 260 g Pound dough or puff pastry
- 4 tblsp Rice white
- 6 tblsp Mosterd
- 2 tblsp Room
- 500 g Cherry tomatoes Confit
- 6 leaves Basilicum
- Roll the dough into a round disc of 3 mm thickness. Line a 20 cm diameter cake ring and 3.5 mm deep. Prick the dough and put in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC and bake the bottom for 40 minutes blind. He must be completely cooked. Then remove the filling and bake for another 15 minutes at 170ºC. Then let it cool down completely.
- Cook the rice in water and salt. Then let it cool down. Stir in the mustard and cream. Add salt and pepper and spread the rice mixture over the cake base.
- Spoon the tomatoes over the rice. Sprinkle everything with basil. Serve at room temperature with some sel de mer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!