https://cookyourlife.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/image-1.jpg 900 1200 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-04 16:08:422022-03-28 11:28:22Macarons
- 200 g Almond flour
- 200 g Powdered sugar
- 160 g Egg white In two equal parts
- 200 g Sugar Fine sugar
- 8 cl water
- Sieve the almond powder to remove all lumbs.
- Mix almond powder and icing sugar very well.
- Make a sirop of the sugar and water. Heat until 110ºC.
- Whisk half of the egg whites foamy, using a blender.
- Blend in the the sirop with the egg whites by pouring in slowly in the blender.
- Blend the other half of the egg whites with the almond powder/icing sugar mixture. Blend until a paste. This is the moment to bring colour to the paste.
- Mix a small part of the meringue with the paste to make it a little more fluid. Blend the other part of the meringue with the paste very carefully, but quickly.
- Fill up a piping bag with the mixture. Make small rounds of the paste on baking paper. Smash the plate on the table to remove excessive air from the rounds.
- Let it rest for 1 hour until the surface is not sticky anymore. Bake in a preheated oven on 145 ºC for 15 minutes.
- After baking, let the baking paper shift off the plate on a cooled surface. This makes it easier to loosen the macarons and stop them from baking. Cool down.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!