/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-04 15:43:142020-09-18 15:55:17Madeleine Bocuse
- 5 g Bakpoeder
- 125 g Boter melted, cooled down to 40ºC
- 130 g Suiker
- 150 g Bloem
- 20 g Honing
- 150 g Ei
- 1 pinch Zout
- It is best to make the dough a day in advance. The flavors then go together well.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, salt and honey well together. Then add the sifted flour and baking powder and stir well, until you have an even mass.
- Melt the butter gently and let cool to 45º, slightly warmer than lukewarm.
- Then mix the butter in the dough and let cool. Then put in a piping bag and leave in the fridge for a few hours.
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC.
- Pipe the dough in the greased madeleine molds. Not completely full, because they rise in the oven. Bake for 8 minutes when using the hot air setting. 11 minutes otherwise. If they are nice brown, remove. Baking time also varies with the size of the Madeleines.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!