/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-07-02 14:00:382020-09-18 10:00:27Linguine with clams and bottarga
Linguine with clams and bottarga
- 400 g linguine
- 10 TBLSP Olijfolie
- 2 Clove Knoflook Halved
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 800 g Clams Cleaned
- 90 Ml Witte wijn
- 5 Twigs Peterselie roughly chopped
- 30 TBLSP bottarga Grated
- Bring a large pan of water and salt to the boil. Cook the linguine until cooked through.
- Pour the olive oil into another large pan. Heat over a medium heat and add the garlic. When it starts baking, add the chilli flakes and clams. Stir well to cover the clams with the oil. Pour in the wine. Turn the heat high and put the lid on the pan. Shake after 1 minute and lower the temperature a little. Let the sauce thicken.
- Meanwhile, the pasta is ready. Drain and store some of the cooking liquid. Add this cooking liquid to the clams, along with the parsley and some olive oil. Stir well and shake, the sauce should thicken.
- Place the pasta on the plates and place the clams on them. Grate the bottarga over the clams and pour the sauce over it. Mix the pasta with 2 forks on the plate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!