/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2020-07-02 11:41:312020-09-18 10:00:33Braised zucchini with mint and almonds
Braised zucchini with mint and almonds
- 700 g zucchini thin slices
- 1 Pieces Chilipeper Minced
- 3 Clove Knoflook thinly sliced
- 5 TBLSP Olijfolie
- 3 Twigs Munt roughly chopped
- 1 Pieces Citroen grated and juiced
- 2 TBLSP Amandelen roasted and roughly chopped
- Put the olive oil in a thick-bottomed frying pan over a medium heat and add the garlic and zucchini. Add the chili peppers and turn down the heat. Fry the zucchini slices until they colour, occasionally spoon.
- When most slices are golden brown, put the lid on the pan and turn the heat down. Simmer for another 10 minutes and stir occasionally. Add water if they appear to burn.
- Taste and add salt and if needed some pepper. Just before serving, add the mint, lemon juice and lemon zest and the almonds. Cool and serve with bread and goat cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!