/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-07-06 08:46:042020-09-18 10:54:35Lamb saddle filled with chicken
Lamb saddle filled with chicken
- 1200 g Lamb saddle
- 12 Zout
- 4 Suiker
- 150 g Kipfilet
- 300 g Crème fraiche
- 25 g Garlic puree
- 20 g Basil puree
- 5 g Pistachenoten
- 10 sheets Filodeeg
- 60 g Boter clarified
- Cut the fillets from the saddle into nice slices. Season with 10 g of salt and 3 g of sugar per kilo for 14 minutes. Dry on kitchen paper and cut into 120 g portions. Roll in plastic foil, put in a vacuum bag and draw vacuum. Put in a hot water bath of 56 degrees for an hour. Then cool quickly in ice water and store in the refrigerator until further use.
- Mix the chicken fillet in a food processor or blender with half the creme fraiche. Then remove from the food processor and put a metal bowl in ice. Stir in the rest of the creme faiche and immediately put it in the fridge. Clean the garlic and remove the stem. Blanch for 3 minutes and put in the blender at high speed to obtain a soft puree.
- Boil the basil in salted water. Allow to cool quickly in ice water. Squeeze out. Mix it in the blender and pass through a fine sieve. Put it in the fridge.
- Remove all ingredients from the refrigerator and mix well. Add the pistachio nuts and season to taste. Then put it away to cool.
- Take the meat from the refrigerator and remove it from the vacuum bag. Pat it dry with kitchen paper. Fry briefly in butter / oil blend to dry well and then put it back in the refrigerator. Place two sheets of filo pastry on a cutting board and lightly coat each sheet with clarified butter.
- Put 17 g of stuffing on top. Put the meat on top. Fold in the ends and roll up the dough. Pack the whole in an extra sheet of filo pastry, covered with clarified butter. Bake it in the frying pan with oil and butter to give color. This way, this can be stored in foil wrapped up to 3 days in the cooling.
- Bake in the oven at 180ºC. 8 min rosé, 12 min medium and 18 min well done.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!