/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-07-06 09:18:212020-09-18 10:54:32Pollo alla Romana
Pollo alla Romana
- 4 pcs chicken thighs without bones
- 1 pcs red pepper in slices
- 0,5 liter Tomatensaus basic sauce
- Salt the chicken on the meat and cook over a high heat, first skin side, then meat side. Don't let it turn brown. Remove immediately from the pan and place in a casserole.
- Fry the pepper in a clean pan in the olive oil plus the shortening of the chicken. Simmer until the pepper is done. Then add the tomato sauce.
- Bake the chicken in the foil-covered casserole in the oven at 180ºC for 1 hour. Then 5 minutes without film at 200ºC. Serve with the tomato sauce with peppers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!