https://cookyourlife.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/IMG_0617-e1464254062699.jpg 750 1000 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-15 11:37:172020-09-18 15:03:32Lamskoteletje met kruidenkorst en dragonsaus
Lamb chops with a tarragon sauce
- 8 pieces Lamskotelet 50 g a piece
- 2 tblsp Boter
- 2 branch Peterselie
- 3 branch Dragon
- 1 branch Basilicum
- 0,5 tblsp Mosterd
- 1 piece Eieren
- 75 g Paneermeel
- 4 tblsp Wine red
- 1 pinch Peper
- 1 pinch Zout
- Pepper and salt the lamb chops. Melt the butter in a pan and brown the chops on both sides. Get them off the pan and set aside. Keep the baking fat.
- Cutter the parsely, 2/3 of the branches of taragon, basil, mustard, the egg and bread crumbs. Bring to the taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the fat remainings and blow off with the red wine. Pour a bit of water in and scrape all the stick in the pan. Add the remaining of the taragon and let the sauce reduce until half. Pass it through a fine sieve.
- Cover the lamb chops on both sides with the herb crust. Press well and heat for 8 minutes in a 180ºC stove. Grill for the last 5 minutes to get a brown crust. Place the lamb chops on a platter and pour a bit of the sauce over it. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!