/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-01-29 15:17:222020-09-18 11:31:27Worst, pistache en ras el hanout
Sausage, pistache and ras el hanout
- 2 kg porc meat Shoulder, neck or/and belly
- 30 g Zout
- 1 el Ras el Hanout
- 40 g Pistachio nuts chopped
- 2 stuks Lemon zestes
- 200 ml Stock
- Chop the pistachios coarsely and mix with the other herbs.
- Make sure that the meat is cold and remains during the process. Cut the meat into pieces so that it fits through the grinder. Then grind it in the meat grinder with the 8 mm plate.
- Mix the meat with the herbs and other ingredients. Knead the meat until you have a good binding, with as little air as possible.
- Place the intestine on the nozzle and fill the sausage stopper with the meat. Push well and start turning. Place the filled intestine in a spiral in a container or on a plate.
- Turn the sausages 15 cm long by swinging them one at a time.
- The sausage will be nicer if they have been drying overnight. But you can also bake them immediately if you can not wait. You can carefully cut them loose after turning.
- Fry them on medium heat in the butter on all sides until lightly browned and done.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!