/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-11 10:36:182020-09-18 15:23:13Vegetable broth
- 4 pieces Prei
- 8 pieces Ui Spanish onion
- 12 pieces Selderijstengel
- 1000 g Knolselderij
- 4 pieces Pastinaak
- 2 pieces Venkel
- 1000 g Paddestoelen
- 4 pieces Wortelen winter carrot
- 8 cloves Knoflook
- 16 tbsp Kruiden mixed, whatever is in the kitchen
- 2 bunch Peterselie
- 2 tbsp Peper whole, black grains
- 10 l water
- Wash and peel all the vegetables. Cut into large pieces. Add to a pan with garlic, herbs, parsley, pepper grains and 0.5 tsp salt. Add water until everything is covered in the pan. Boil and softly simmer for one hour. Pour the mixture through a sieve and keep only the cooking water. Try to squeeze as much moisture out of the vegetables as possible. Heat the pan once again and allow the broth to simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!