/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-05-10 16:28:182020-09-18 11:04:00Fried banana springrolls with coconut milk.
Fried banana springrolls with coconut milk.
- 8 Pieces rice paper 16 cm
- 2 Pieces Bananen
- sesamzaad white or black; light toasted
- 1 tsp Bruine suiker
- 200 Ml Kokosmelk
- 1 tsp kristalsuiker
- 1 tsp Corn starch
- pinch salt
- oil to pan fry
- Cut the bananas into thin strips.
- Hold a piece of rice paper in warm water (not hot) and place on a flat plate. It takes a minute for the paper to become soft. Meanwhile, place about a quarter of the banana on the paper, just below the middle.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over it and a little brown sugar
- Fold the lower part of the rice paper over the banana and roll one stroke.
- Fold the outer parts of the rice paper, like a envelope and roll up.
- Process the rest of the banana until all rolls are ready.
- Fry the rolls in a spacious wok with peanut oil at 180 C, with 2-3 at a time, until crispy and slightly brown. Prevent them from sticking to each otherr while baking.
- Drain the rolls on to kitchen paper and serve on a plate with the coconut cream
- Mix the corn starch with a little water.
- Heat the coconut milk, sugar and salt until the boil.
- Add the corn starch and cook until it thickens.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!