/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2021-12-13 14:49:232021-12-13 15:36:31Fondant
- 400 grams granulated sugar
- 40 grams white syrup
- 1,3 dl water
- sunflower oil
- Mix the sugar, the white syrup and the water and heat to 113°C.
- Lightly grease a marble or stainless steel workbench with some sunflower oil.
- Pour the sugar syrup mixture on this.
- Spoon back and forth with a putty knife until the mass turns white.
- Spoon the mixture into a container, moisten the top with some water and seal the container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!