/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-06-03 15:47:312020-09-18 11:02:29Zucchini flowers stuffed with ricotta
Zucchini flowers stuffed with ricotta
- 12 pcs Courgettebloemen
- 0,5 l full mlk
- 3 tblsp Bloem
- 1 pcs Ei beaten
- 250 g Ricotta
- 1 pcs Ui chopped
- 125 g Almond paste grated
- 2 tblsp Basilicum cut finely
- 125 g Almond shavings or pin tree seeds
- 2 tblcp Peterselie
- If necessary, wash the flowers carefully, dry them with soft kitchen paper and remove the pistils and possibly the stem.
- Make a batter from the flour, milk, egg and a dash of olive oil. Use a wide bowl so that the flowers can lie in it without kinking.
- Prepare all ingredients and mix well with a spatula. Then transfer them to a piping bag.
- Fill the courgette flowers with the filling. Put the flowers in the batter and fry in the hot oil until they are brown all around.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!