/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2018-03-29 11:08:182020-09-18 13:16:42Chocoladeroomijs met gezouten en gekarameliseerde macadamianoten
Chocolate icecream with caramelized and salted macadamia nuts
- 25 g pure chocolade 70% cacao
- 55 g Room
- 30 g Grape sugar
- 50 g Eidooier
- 335 g Melk
- 30 g Melkpoeder
- 0,5 g Zout
- 2 g Piment
- 25 g Cacaopoeder
- 60 g Suiker
- 100 g Macadamianoten caramelized and salted
- Finely chop the chocolate and put it together with the whipped cream in a fire-resistant bowl. Place the bowl in ice cold water.
- Add the grape sugar and egg yolk in another bowl and whisk until fluffy and light yellow.
- Mix the milk powder, sugar and salt.
- Add this to the milk, piment and cocoa powder in a pan.
- Stir the mixture well with a whisk.
- Heat the pan on the stove on a small pit until 85˚C.
- Then, pour a quarter fo the heated milk mixture into the bowl with the whisked egg yolk. This is called "making a wedding".
- Stir well using a whisk and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Increase the temperature of the fire and continue stirring the mixture with a whisk until it reaches a temperature of 85˚C.
- Pour the warm mixture directly into the bowl with the cooled whipped cream and cocoa. Mix this.
- Let the composition cool down to room temperature or place it in the fridge until you prepare the ice cream.
- Chop the caramelized macadamia nuts into chunks and add to the cooled mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream machine and let turn until the preferred consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!