/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2016-11-11 12:30:302021-12-06 11:04:09chocolate pasta with mushrooms and bacon
Chocolate pasta with mushrooms and bacon
- 160 g Pasta flour
- 40 g Cocao powder
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 pcs Echalot
- 30 g Porcini dried
- 300 g Mshrooms
- 125 g Cream
- 1 dl Mushroom stock
- 125 g Prosciutto thick slices
- White wine
- Olive oil
- 150 g Onion
- 100 g Bacon
- 150 g Haricots verts
- Make the pasta dough. Sieve flour, cocoa and salt on the working bench and make a pit in the middle. Break the eggs into the pit. Combine the eggs with a fork through the flour. As soon as the dough is dry, knead it and add as much water as needed. The dough must be moist when touched, but cannot stick on. Pack in with plastic foil and set aside to rest for 30 minutes or longer.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and divide in pieces of around 70 grams. Roll out each piece and put through a pasta machine on setting 1. Put the slab of pasta 10 to 15 times through the pasta machine on setting 1 and each time, fold in three pieces and turn a quarter of a circle. If necessary, add flour. When the dough has become flexible, change the setting of the machine to a thinner setting. Put each slab once through this setting and then, place them on a dry cloth. again, change the setting to a thinner setting and repeat the process. Continue until each piece has been rolled through setting 5. Pass the pasta through the cutting tool to make fettuccine. Roll the pasta and add flour so that the pieces don’t stick to each other. Hang to dry on a pasta rack.
- Soak the porcini in warm water for at least 20 minutes. Take the porcini out of the water, squeeze the moisture out and cut into rough pieces. Keep the moisture in a separate bowl. Wash all the fresh mushrooms and cut into thin slices. Cut the prosciutto ham into small cubes.
- Add butter or oil and shallot in a pan and fruit the shallot until glassy. Add porcini, the moisture, and a large dash of white wine. Let the moisture boil down. Add the ham and the mushrooms and cook until cooked. Let a lot of moisture boil down. Add mushrooms stock and whipped cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the slices of bacon on a baking tray, lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with icing sugar and cover with baking paper and an extra baking tray so that the slices of bacon stay straight and flat through gravity. Place the tray in a preheated oven at 180˚C for around 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool down until you use it later.
- Cut the onions in thin half-rings. Put in a pan with oil and cook slowly. Add sugar and allow to caramelize.
- Blanche the haricots verts for a short while with some salt. Afterwards, immediately cool. Place them in a buttered-in plate and warm up in the oven right before presenting.
- Cook the pasta shortly in a pan with sufficient water. Mix the pasta and the sauce and garnish with bacon and onion.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!