/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-05-10 17:30:342020-09-18 11:03:31Cassave and coconut cake
Cassave and coconut cake
- 500 gr cassava grated
- 375 ml Kokosmelk
- 500 gr cassava
- 200 ml sweet condensed milk
- 1 pcs Ei
- 60 gr Suiker
- 5 tblsp tapioca starch
- 2 tblsp butter melted
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Zout
- Preheat the oven to 180º C. Grease a baking tin of 20 cm diameter.
- You can take fresh cassava root or frozen grated cassava. When you take grated you can continue with step 4.
- Wash and peel the cassava root. Place it in water for 2 hours. Finely grate it and then pass through a blender or a food processor for 1 minute. The texture resembles riccotta cheese afterwards.
- Put the grated cassava in a sieve and squeeze out any excess liquid with a spatula. Then add all ingredients and mix until well mixed.
- Put the cassava mass in the greased baking pan and bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes. Let it cool and then cut into cubes of 3x3 cm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!