/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-05-15 16:14:362020-09-18 11:03:23Trout with spring vegetables and beetroot jelly
Trout with spring vegetables and beetroot jelly
- 500 gr Trout if possible, wild
- 1 pcs Courgette
- 24 pcs mini carrots different colors
- 2 pcs turnip
- 4 pcs asperges white
- 4 pcs mini artichok
- 8 pcs Spring onion
- 5 dl Visfond
- 1 pcs Citroen
- 1 pcs Sjalotje chopped
- 25 cl Room
- 1 bunch Dragon
- Fleur de sel
- 2 pcs Red beetroot done, roasted preferred.
- 0,5 liter water
- 10 g Agar agar
- 0,5 tl Sherry vinegar
- 1 pcs Ui
- 1 knob Boter
- 0,5 dl Olijfolie
- 1 pcs orange zestes
- 1 pcs Lemon zestes
- 25 g Ui chopped
- 1 branch Tijm
- 5 g Knoflook
- 2 branches Koriander
- 1 leave Laurier
- 0,5 dl dry white wine
- 1,5 dl Kippenbouillon
- Clean the fish, but leave the skin on it. Cut into 4 slices and bake them on the crispy sheet.
- Wash the vegetables and peel the carrots, spring tubers, spring onions and asparagus. Clean the artichokes and place immediately in lemon water.
- Tour (in equal pieces, for example half moons, cut) the turnips, carrots and courgettes.
- Blanch the carrots, zucchini and turnips. Glaze them in butter, olive oil and fish stock.
- Cut the asparagus and spring onions into thin strips. Stir fry the asparagus ribbons in the sunflower oil.
- Sauté the artichokes in the olive oil with the herbs and zest. Pour in the wine and reduce to 0.25th part.
- Then pour in the chicken stock until they are covered and cook under a lid over medium heat for 10 minutes, until done. Cool the artichokes quickly and cut them into nice pieces.
- Blend the beetroot with the water in a food processor. Strain through a chinois. placing a weight on the pulp to help it drain. Transfer the juice to a saucepan, reserving the pulp for later. Add the agar-agar to the juice and bring to a bare simmer for 2 minutes. Add the sherry vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Place a rectangular frame on a tray lined with nonstick baking paper. Pour in the juice to 1 mm thickness. Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Gently sweat them in the butter and add the preserved beetroot puree. Cook gently for a few minutes and keep stirring. Puree for 2 minutes with the hand blender or in the food processor until it is a nice smooth mash. Season the salt and pepper to taste in a piping bag with a nozzle 10.
- Cut the beet jelly into 6x4 cm strips. Spray some beetroot puree on the short side and roll tightly to make a roll. Put away in the cooling.
- Gently fry a shallot in the butter. Deglaze with white wine and reduce until the sauce is syrupy. Then add the cream and reduce a little. Then add the finely chopped tarragon and let stand for a while. Sprinkle this sauce over the fish.
- Heat all vegetables except the artichokes with some fish broth. Heat the artichokes in the barigoule sauce. Cut the beet rolls into slices, you can leave them whole. Make the heated plates nicely, so that all vegetables, fish and colors come into their own. Garnish with some tarragon leaves and chard.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!