/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2021-11-15 21:15:482021-11-15 21:29:56Black pudding and autumn fruits with pumpkin
Black pudding and autumn fruits with pumpkin
- 800 g black pudding
- 6 pieces pears firm peeled and whole
- 6 pieces golden rennet small peeled, cut in half
- 3 pieces quinces core removed and cut into wedges
- 100 g fat
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp calvados
- 2 pinches cinnamon
- 0.5 pieces pumpkin in cubes of 1 cm
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Put the pumpkin cubes in a baking tray with some olive oil and bake them in the oven until they are soft.
- Melt half the fat over low heat and add the quinces. Bake them for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Dip the pears and apples in the cinnamon and add to the quinces.
- Add the sugar and pumpkin to the fruit when it has softened. Then flambé with the calvados. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the rest of the fat in another frying pan and fry the black puddings in it.
- Serve the sausage with the fruit and the pumpkin with the cooking liquid.
Inspiration: Stéphane Reynaud, Pork & Sons
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!