/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png 0 0 Leo Keijzer /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Cook-Your-Life-Logo-687x1030.png Leo Keijzer2019-02-06 17:29:242022-03-13 19:09:23Acar ketimun
Sweet acid from cucumber
- 1 ps Onion
- 3 clove Garlic
- 2 cm Ginger
- 1 pcs Lemon
- 1 dl Rice vinegar
- 1 el Sugar
- 3 el Ginger syrop
- 2 pcs Cucumber
- 1 el Sunflower oil
- 1 tl Sesam oil
- 2 pcs Spring onion
- 1 branche Parsely
- 1 branche Mint
- Peel and chop the onion very small. Peel and grate the ginger. Mix together with the lime juice and rice vinegar in a deep bowl. Add the sugar, a pinch of salt and the ginger syrup.
- Add the sunflower oil and sesame oil. Mix well and taste. It must taste nice sweet and sour.
- Peel the cucumber, cut in half lengthways and remove the seeds. Then cut the cucumber into thin julienne. Mix 2 tsp salt and leave to withdraw. After half an hour, rinse the strings of cucumber under the tap and drain in a sieve.
- Put the cucumber in a deep bowl and pour the dressing over it. Stir briefly and let cool in the refrigerator.
- Cut the spring onion into thin, oval slices just before serving. Chop the mint and the parsley.
- Sprinkle the cucumber with the herbs, spring onions and lime zest and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!